What are the current Access methods that the Web Security Service (WSS) has and a brief description of them?
- Explicit Proxy (PAC File Management Service/SEP)
- Unified Agent (Windows/Mac)
- iOS (SEP-Mobile) and Android (App)
- Proxy Forwarding (ProxySG/ASG/Microsoft)
- IPsec/VPN/firewall/Explicit over IPsec
Most Access Methods require the installation of the Auth Connector (BCCA), which runs on a Windows AD server (Member Server or Domain Controller), or integration with existing SAML to identify users.
Fixed Location Connectivity:
VPN/IPsec; Explicit Over IPsec; Proxy Forwarding; SD-WAN
Unified Agent; SEP (w/Seamless Auth); Cloud Connect Defense (Windows 10 app); Mobile (SEP-Mobile, Android app, ChromeOS).