VERITAS Volume Manager (tm) 3.1 for Windows 2000 Dynamic Multipathing driver update for Hitachi and HP storage arrays
This update provides dynamic Multipathing (DMP) functionality for the following storage arrays:
- New Support for Hitachi 9500V, 9900V, HP XP128, and XP1024 arrays.
- Updated support for Hitachi 9200, 9900, and HP XP48, XP256 and XP512.
- New support for all Hitachi arrays with the product ID string that begins with "OPEN-", except those strings that contain "DISK-SUBSYSTEM" or end with "-CM." Please see the readme for additional information on supported arrays, added features and installation instructions.
NOTE: This update is included in VERITAS Volume Manager 3.1 for Windows 2000 Service Pack 1 and Hotfix 03. If your system is already at that level, there is no need to install this update package. This update only applies to systems using Volume Manager 3.1 with Hotfix 01. Follow these steps to download and save the driver update:
1. Click the
Download Now link below. The file download box will be presented.
Save and choose a location to save the file
3. After a location has been selected, click
Save to begin the download. The file will now be copied to the specified location.
4. To extract the driver update, navigate to the directory where the file resides and double-click it
5. If desired, change the directory where the driver files will be extracted
6. When satisfied with destination directory, click the
Extract button to begin the extraction
OK at the message "All files have been extracted." The readme will open automatically. View the readme for installation and uninstallation instructions.