Steps to duplicate:
1. Create a new script in WiseScript Package Editor.
2. Add 3 Execute VBScript actions.
3. Compile and run the EXE.
4. It will crash after the 3rd VBScript executes.
The EXE does not crash if only 2 VBScript actions are included.
This issue has been fixed for Wise Installation Studio\Express 7 SP1 and Wise Package Studio 7 SP3.
Workaround: Instead of using the Execute VBScript action, use the Execute Program action to call wscript.exe.
1. Add an InstallFiles action to install the VBScript to a temporary location
2. Add an Execute Program Action with the following settings:
.EXE Path: %SYS%\wscript.exe
Command Line: "<Path to VBScript installed in Step1>
Mark the 'Wait for Program to Exit' checkbox
The other fields can be left blank
Applies To WPS 7 SP2 WIS 7.0 WiseScript Package Editor
ID: LB 56634
Littlebuggy (Altiris - Lindon, Plymouth) database
Imported Document Id
This is machine translated content
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your
For security reasons, your link to this document has expired. Please click on the attachment link to access this file.
The attachment that you are looking for no longer exists.
There has been an issue retrieving your attachment. Please try again.
Currently server is down.
Didn't find the article you were looking for? Try these resources.