New issues addressed in this Hotfix are listed at the bottom of this TechFile. This Hotfix is cumulative. In addition to the new issues addressed in it, issues addressed in previous Hotfixes are also included. Additional details on current and previous issues addressed in this Hotfix are included in the Readme.
Use the following steps to download and extract this service pack:
1. Scroll to the bottom of this TechFile and click Download Now.
2. When prompted, select "Save This Program To Disk" and click OK.
3. At the next screen, select a location to save the file and click Save.
4. After the download completes, click Open to open the VERITAS Self-Extractor. Optionally, click Close if you prefer to extract the file at a later time. When you are ready to extract it, navigate to the location where it was saved and double-click the file to open VERITAS Self-Extractor.
5. Select a location to save the extracted files, and then extract the contents by clicking the Extract button. The package contains three files -- a package ID, the Readme file, and the Hotfix installation file, VMW2K27HF08.exe.
6. Click OK at the message "All files have been extracted." The Readme will open automatically. View the Readme for installation and un-installation instructions.
Fileshares fail to come online when using VMDG resources (iTools 84803)
BSOD when running chkdsk /f on RAID5 enclosure (iTools 121136)
Mirroring of a striped volume that has been extended creates a wrong configuration (eTrack 107901)
NetShareAdd in MSCS vold is using wrong permissions (iTools 123456)
Rate this Article