VERITAS Volume Manager (tm) 3.1 for Windows 2000 and VERITAS Volume Replicator (tm) 3.1 for Windows 2000 Hotfix05 - Japanese
For the latest information about Volume Manager (tm) 3.1 for Windows 2000 and associated hotfixes and service packs, refer to the customer support Web site
Issues addressed in this hotfix are listed in the
readme.txt file included with this download. Alternatively, refer to the Related Documents section of this TechFile for information on all issues fixed in this hotfix and all other previous hotfixes. Please review the Volume Manager
readme.txt for additional instructions on installing and uninstalling this hotfix, and for more details on the issues addressed by this hotfix.
To download and extract this hotfix, follow the instructions given below:
1. Scroll to the bottom of this TechFile, and then click Download Now
2. When prompted, select Save This Program To Disk, and then click OK
3. At the next screen, select the location where the file is to be saved, and then click Save
4. After the download is completed, click Open to open the VERITAS Self-Extractor. Optionally, click Close if the file is to be extracted at a later time. When ready to extract the file, navigate to the location where it was saved and double-click the file to open the VERITAS Self-Extractor.
5. Select the location where the extracted files are to be saved, and then extract the contents by clicking Extract. The package contains the following files:
a. A package ID
b. A VIP folder containing the following files:
c. The Volume Manager
d. The hotfix installation file VMW2K31HF05.msi
6. When the message All files have been extracted appears, click OK. The Volume Manager Readme will open automatically. View the Readme for installation and uninstallation instructions, and for issues addressed in this service pack.
Note: This hotfix includes all the fixes from Volume Manager 3.1 Hotfix01, Hotfix02, Hotfix03, Hotfix04 and Service Pack 1. This hotfix requires a minimum of Microsoft Windows 2000 Service Pack 4.