Storage Exec 5.3 - Build 2190 (English editions and Japanese editions)
VERITAS Storage Exec Hotfix 3 details:
This hotfix resolves the following issues:
- Error : "Storage Exec not installed" when using the Remote Administration Console (RAC) to connect to another installation of RAC
- Installation error during VerifyAccount custom action in a Push installation of Remote Server Agent (RSA) or RAC which fails the installation
The hotfix must be applied to all Storage Exec 5.3 servers.
1. Download SE2190RHF3_277223.exe
2. Save this file onto the Storage Exec 5.3 server
3. Double-click on SE2190RHF3_277223.exe
4. Follow the prompts and complete the installation
5. Reboot the Storage Exec server if Hotfix 2 has not been applied prior to this update
Note: This is a cumulative update encompassing Hotfixes 1 and 2. If Hotfix 2 has not been applied prior to applying Hotfix 3, a reboot of the Storage Exec server is required. If Hotfix 2 has already been applied, recycle the File Screen Server and Quota Advisor Server services.
Seinstalllibrary.dll - File version 5.3.2190.3
Sesnapin.dll - File version 5.3.2190.3
Secontrol.dll - File version 5.3.2190.3
See the Related Documents section below for details on Hotfixes 1 and 2
RAC: If connect from RAC/RWA or RAC/RSA to itself or another RAC/RWA or RAC/RSA, error 'Storage Exec is not installed'
VerifyAccount custom action causes GPF which rolls back the install of RSA/RAC