This hotfix can only be applied to the following versions of Storage Exec:
What issues does this hotfix resolve?
This hotfix resolves the following issues:
- SEAlloc/SEBlock/SEReport/SCReport do not report non-English strings
- Graph in reports show incorrect information
- Excel reports fail to include the pie chart when certain characters are used in the target folder
- Some fields do not work in the Space Allocation Trend query and report
- Modified report query will disappear
- Reports display data from one server in separate lines and totals are incorrect
- AD Wizard: Performance issue while populating agents
Which files does this hotfix update?
After installing the hotfix, the attributes of the installed files will change as indicated in the table below. Note that the date and time are stored in Universal Time. When looking at the date and time of the files on the server where the hotfix was installed, they will be converted to local time. Use the Date and Time tool provided by Windows to determine the difference between universal time and local time.
Hotfix 6 updates the following files in addition to those files updated by Hotfix 1 through 3.
|File Name||Date||Time||Version||Size KB|
See the Related Documents section below for details on Hotfixes 1 through 3
How to install this hotfix:
1. Close Storage Exec if it's open
2. Run SE2190RHF6.exe (this is the default name of Hotfix 6 when it is downloaded)
3. Follow the instructions in the installation wizard
4. Reboot the system
Note: A prompt requesting a reboot may not be displayed, but a reboot is required.
How to uninstall this hotfix:
Once this hotfix has been installed, it cannot be uninstalled without uninstalling the entire Storage Exec 5.3 application.
SEAlloc/SEBlock/SEReport/SCReport don't report non-English strings
Graph in reports show wrong user name and misses the numbers
XLS report fails to include the pie chart when certain characters are used in the target folder
Some fields don't work in the Space Allocation Trend query/report
Modified report query would disappear from console after recycle of console
Reports display data from one server in separate lines and totals are incorrect
AD Wizard: Performance issue while populating agents