Sometimes there is an AeXVault.exe crash due to heavy load on AeXRSVault ISAPI.
Rebooting the Recovery Server or restarting IIS are the ways to restore the connection once this occurs.
This hotfix can be applied the following way:
- Stop the Recovery Solution Server Service on the Recovery Server.
- Stop Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Browse to %Program Files%\Altiris\Recovery Solution\Server\HTTPVault directory on the Recovery Solution Server.
- Replace the old RsHttpVault.dll with a new one from attachments*.
- Start Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Restart the Recovery Solution Server Service.
Note: You may need to grant the local Administrators group full control permissions to the \HTTPVault directory prior to replacing the updated dll.
Recovery Solution 6.2.2760 (SP2)
Recovery Solution Agents communicate via HTTP(S)