To workaround the issue, please follow these steps:
Clone and edit the "Clients Requiring Application Metering Agent Install/Upgrade" collection.
To add 64-bit machines to the collection, follow the steps below:
1. In the Altiris console, go to Configuration->Solution Settings->Software Management->Application Metering->Application Metering Agent Rollout.
2. Right-click on "Clients Requiring Application Metering Agent Install/Upgrade" and choose Clone. Enter a new name and click on Ok.
3. Edit the new collection.
4. Expand the "Explicit Inclusions and Exclusions" section.
5. Click on "Select a collection" under Inclusions to add "All 64-bit Windows XP Computers" and "All 64-bit Windows Vista Computers" and click Apply.
6. Finally, go to the Application Metering Agent Install/Upgrade policy and edit the "Applies to collections:" field to include the cloned collection.
SELECT distinct r.Guid
FROM vComputer r
WHERE r.Guid IN
-- Resources with AM Agent older then the current build, but also with a new 6.0 version of the Altiris Agent installed
(SELECT CA1.[_ResourceGuid] FROM Inv_AeX_AC_Client_Agent CA1
WHERE (CA1.[Agent Name] = 'Application Metering' AND (CA1.[Product Version] != '6.1.31' OR CA1.[Build Number] != '31'))
OR (CA1.[Agent Name] = 'Altiris Agent')
GROUP BY CA1.[_ResourceGuid]
HAVING COUNT(DISTINCT CA1.[Agent Name]) > 1)
-- Resources without AM Agent installed, with 6.0 Altiris Agent and not a Server machine
(SELECT distinct [_ResourceGuid] FROM Inv_AeX_AC_Client_Agent where [_ResourceGuid] not in
(SELECT CA2.[_ResourceGuid] FROM Inv_AeX_AC_Client_Agent CA2 WHERE CA2.[Agent Name] = 'Application Metering')
AND [Agent Name] = 'Altiris Agent'
AND isnull(r.[OS Name],'Professional') not like '%Edition%'
AND isnull(r.[OS Name],'Professional') not like '%Server%')
--AND LOWER(r.[System Type]) like lower('%win32%')
AND LOWER(r.[System Type]) like lower('%win%')
Application Metering Solution 6.1