- Navigate to Configuration > Launch Server > Basic from the Admin console. Modify Host name or IP address field to use the host name of the launch server.
- Modify the registry keys at *My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Appstream\Portals to use host name.
Use this approach for implicit launches such as double clicking to launch a streamed application or opening a file associated with a streamed application.
Configure Internet Explorer's security settings:
- Open Internet Explorer. Navigate to Tools > Internet Options > Security > Local intranet from the menu.
- Click on Sites.
- Click Advanced in the dialog that pops up.
- Enter the URL of the Launch Server as <protocol>//<launch server ip address> (for example http://10.25.2.32) in Add this Web site to the zone.
- Click Add and verify that it is listed in the Web sites list box. Click OK.
Add the launch server to trusted site:
- Open Internet Explorer. Navigate to Tools > Internet Options > Security > Trusted Sites > Sites.
- Uncheck Require server verification (https) for all sites in this zone.
- Enter the URL of the launch server as <protocol>//<launch server URL> (for example http://host/IP) in Add this Web site to the zone.
- Click Close.
- Go to Internet > Custom Level.
- Go to user authentication and check the option Automatic Logon with current user and password.
If pre-population is enabled, ensure the WebURL parameter in the config file is configured to use host name and not IP address.
Rate this Article