Hotfix contains corrections for the following issues:
- KNOWN ISSUE: ''Send event notifications in batches'' option generates duplicate rows in the Altiris database - KB 37761
- KNOWN ISSUE: Application Monitor Policy fails to send proper data when a ''Command Line'' is defined. - KB 45540
- KNOWN ISSUE:"Unknown error processing summary row" message in agent logs indicating the Altiris Agent has crashed - KB 38995
This hotfix contains a replacement AexAMAgent.dll file that will need to be copied to each client with the Application Metering Agent installed.
To deploy this hotfix, you will need to download the .zip files attached to this article. After you have downloaded these files, replace the AexAMAgent.dll file on client machines with the attached *.dll file contained in the archive. A .zip file containing a process for distributing this replacement .dll via a software delivery task has also been included with some instructions to guide the deployment.Notes!
- The new AexAMAgent.dll version number is 22.214.171.1241, however this version number will not be reflected in the Sub-Agents list. The sub-agents list will continue to show the existing version.
- The attached package file (AMAgentUpgrade.zip) was updated to ensure the upgrade collection only targets computers with agent version not equal to 6.1.33 and its version was incremented to 4 (AMAgentUpgrade-v4.zip).
Application Metering Solution 6.1.32