Hotfix for Enterprise Vault Compliance Accelerator 5.1 SP4, Build 2290, When accepting multiple searches within the same Department may result in some search items failing to be added to the Department review set.
To which versions of Symantec Enterprise Vault (tm) can this hotfix be applied?
Compliance Accelerator 5.1 SP4, Build 2290
What issue does this hotfix resolve?
When two concurrently running searches are accepted at the same time this may cause the second search not to have a link to the item in the review set if the "Number of acceptance search Threads" is greater than 1 and the item has been de-duplicated.
Which files does this hotfix replace?
How to install this hotfix:
1. Make a copy of the existing files and store in a safe location.
Note: Since it is possible for more than one Customer database to exist, the following steps should be completed for each Customer database.
2. Make a backup of the Compliance Customer database.
3. Stop the Compliance Accelerator Service.
4. Click on Download Now to download the attached ETrack999634_288064.sql file.
5. Open the ETrack999634_288064.sql file in SQL Query Analyzer.
6. Click Change Database on the Query menu and click the Compliance Customer database.
7. Execute the query by clicking Execute on the Query menu.
The following response will indicate that the update has been successful:
Command(s) completed successfully.
8. Start the Compliance Accelerator Service.
How to uninstall this hotfix:
Copy the files from the safe location into the original file location.
Imported Document Id