ClusterX for MSCS v.3.01 Service Pack 1 release notes.
VERITAS has released ClusterX for MSCS Service Pack 1.
The following issues were addressed and corrected in Service Pack 1:
- Files sent to print spoolers created with the "Cluster Printer Creation" utility do not reliably print.
- Clustered nodes with non-clustered printers are reported incorrectly in the "Cluster Consistency Report."
- Clusters containing more than two non-clustered printers incorrectly indicate that no data can be obtained for the given cluster in the "Cluster Consistency Report."
- The "Cluster Consistency Report" incorrectly reports hidden file shares or shares associated with clustered printers as errors.
- The Microsoft "Cluster Print Spooler" setup wizard incorrectly displays the new spool directory in its summary information (HTML).
- The Restore process does not create a log file as expected.
- Restore does not correctly restore group "Failback between" values; these values are incorrectly returned to the default values.
- Restore does not correctly restore Generic Service and Generic Application resources.
- File shares created by the Create Child Shares and Create Hidden Child Shares resource commands do not go online on Windows 2000 Clusters.