1. Execute the setup.exe file from a network share or use the Distribution CD installation and choose Cluster Manager Installation. (Figure 1)
2. Accept all of the defaults by selecting
Next at each screen. Installation of files will commence.
Finish to finalize the installation and close the window.
4. Exit the Installation screen.
The installation of VERITAS Cluster Manager is now complete.
Running and configuring Cluster Manager
1. Double-click the Cluster Manager shortcut on the desktop or use the Start Menu entry (
Start|Program Files|VERITAS Cluster Manager).
2. The VERITAS Cluster Manager splash screen appears. The Cluster Manager window appears.
File|New Cluster from the Cluster Manager menu bar. (Figure 2)
4 Enter a name in the
Cluster name field. The Cluster name can be anything.
5. Enter the name of one of the nodes that are in your cluster in the
Host name field. This is also known as a machine name. Click
OK. (Figure 3)
6. Enter username and password. Click
OK. (Figure 4
The login process initiates. (Figure 5)
The Cluster Manager screen appears.Cluster Manager is now ready for use.
Imported Document Id
This is machine translated content
Login to Subscribe
Please login to set up your
For security reasons, your link to this document has expired. Please click on the attachment link to access this file.
The attachment that you are looking for no longer exists.
There has been an issue retrieving your attachment. Please try again.
Currently server is down.
Didn't find the article you were looking for? Try these resources.