You want to submit suggestion / enhancement request for a Symantec product
Submitting a Symantec product suggestion / enhancement request via the Symantec Connect forum:
1. Open the Symantec Connect via the link shown below
2. If you do not already have a Symantec Connect account, select “Register”
3. Select “Register Now”
4. Fill out the required details and click “Submit”
You will be sent an e-mail containing the relevant details for logging in to the Symantec Connect site. Once you have this information, proceed with the steps outlined below.
5. Open the Symantec Connect site again
6. Select "Login" from the top of the screen and log in using your Symantec Connect account details
7. Select “Create Content” > “Idea”
8. Provide as much of the information requested in the “Create Idea” page
9. Select “Preview” to review the final content and then click “Submit” to submit the idea.
Other members of the Symantec Connect forum can then view the content and vote for the idea. The more votes and idea has, the higher the possibility it has of being implemented in to future versions of the product.
Because of this, it is advised that you make the suggestion / enhancement request as detailed as possible and also include Screenshots, etc, to make it easily understandable.