ClusterX for MSCS v3.0.1 Service Pack 2 (INTEL) (ENGLISH)
ClusterX for MSCS v.3.01 Service Pack 2
Service Pack 2 for ClusterX for MSCS 3.0.1 includes the following updates:
- Microsoft Windows 2000 DataCenter Server is supported and ClusterX for MSCS is able to function on and manage clusters with up to 4 nodes.
- Microsoft SQL 2000, Microsoft Exchange 2000, and VERITAS Backup Exec 8.0 are recognized clustered applications. The three new applications appear in the Cluster List and in the Application Status View.
NOTE: ClusterX for MSCS 3.0.1 Service Pack 1 updates are included in the ClusterX for MSCS 3.0.1 Service Pack 2.
Service Pack 1 for ClusterX for MSCS 3.0.1 addresses the following issues:
- Files sent to print spoolers created with the Cluster Printer Creation utility do not reliably print.
- Clustered nodes with non-clustered printers are reported incorrectly in the Cluster Consistency Report.
- For clusters containing more than two non-clustered printers, the Cluster Consistency Report incorrectly indicates that no data can be obtained for the given cluster.
- The Cluster Consistency Report incorrectly reports hidden file shares or shares associated with clustered printers as errors.
- The Microsoft Cluster Print Spooler setup wizard incorrectly displays the new spool directory in its summary information (HTML).
- The Restore process does not create a log file as expected.
- Restore does not correctly restore group "Failback between" values; these values are incorrectly returned to the default values.
- Restore does not correctly restore Generic Service and Generic Application resources.
- On W2K clusters, file shares created by the Create Child Shares and Create Hidden Child Shares resource commands do not go online.
NOTE: For additional information on installing ClusterX for MSCS v.3.01 Service Pack 2, please refer to the included CXReadMe_SP2 file.