This article explains how to re-push the SEP Mobile installation prompt to scoped devices that don't have SEP Mobile installed.
Instructions to re-push SEP Mobile via AirWatch to scoped devices that don't have SEP Mobile installed:
- Log into the AirWatch Console.
- Navigate to Apps & Books > Applications > List View > Public
- Locate the SEP Mobile app. At the options section click the extended options icon and select "Manage Devices".
- Filter the desired criteria, i.e. Status = "Not Installed".
- Select "Install on Filtered"
- This action will send an application installation request to all the devices that qualify under the filtering criteria applied.