This document describes what will happen when a SEP Mobile app version is deprecated.
In the end-user's device:
- Alerts for new threats will not appear on the device.
- The user will see a message in the SEP Mobile app that their app version is deprecated, without an ability to view current and/or previous alerts.
- Any communication between the SEP Mobile app the SEP Mobile servers will be ignored.
In the management console:
- No new incidents will be created for devices with a deprecated app version.
- Devices will become unhealthy (red color) with an error that says that their version is deprecated.
- Depending on the organization's compliance policy, device may become noncompliant.