JDBC logging has long been an important tool for diagnosing performance and application errors.
With v12.5, the method to engage JDBC logging has been altered.
1) Stop VontuManager service in the Services screen.
2) Locate the ManagerLogging.properties file. This can be found in ..\SymantecDLP\Protect\config directory.
3) Using your favorite editor, find the parameter "com.vontu.util.jdbc.JDBCLogHandler.level" and change it from INFO to FINE. This engages JDBC logging.
4) Save and exit ManagerLogging.properties.
5) Start VontuManager service.
JDBC logging is now engaged.
Reverse steps, setting "com.vontu.util.jdbc.JDBCLogHandler.level" from FINE to INFO, to halt JDBC logging.
Subscribing will provide email updates when this Article is updated. Login is required to Subscribe
Thanks for your feedback. Let us know if you have additional comments below. (requires login)
This will clear the history and restart the chat.