2) Delete the Bootwiz and WAIK directories from the eXpress share. The Bootwiz directory contains all of the installed automation operating systems (Linux, DOS and WinPE) that the PXE Configuration Utility uses to create automation boot images.
3) From the DSSetup directory (usually found at the root of the hard drive where Deployment Server was installed) run the program called DataStor.exe.
4) Copy the backup files back to the eXpress share before starting the Deployment Server console again.
5) Reimport WinPE, DOS and/or Linux files into the PXE Configuration Utility by clicking on the "Add pre-boot" button when editing or creating new PXE configurations.
When the WinPE files are reimported, a new WAIK directory will be created and populated.
6) Create new WinPE, DOS and/or Linux automation configurations as needed.
Imported Document ID: HOWTO10040
Subscribing will provide email updates when this Article is updated. Login is required.