Question How do I get a package server to function with IIS 7?
Package Server is unable to host its packages within IIS 7 unless the IIS 6.0 Compatibility Tools are installed as part of the Web Service role configuration. There are a few other services that need to be enabled for Package Server to fully function, they are outlined below.
1. Go to Start > Administrative Tools > Server Manager
2. Select ‘Web Server (IIS)’ under "Roles" in the left hand tree
3. Inside the right hand pane click the link ‘Add Role Services’
4. Select Application Development > ASP (ticked)
5. Select Security > Windows Authentication (ticked)