Email monitoring no longer creates new tickets in ServiceDesk.
"There is no replica for that mailbox on this server"appears in the logs.
This can be caused by the mailbox no longer being on the Exchange Server defined in Application Properties. This has been noted to occur when a new Exchange Server has been added to the environment and the ServiceDesk email monitoring account has been migrated.
You will need to define the Exchange server in Application Properties. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Log into ServiceDesk as an Administrator.
2. Go to Admin > Data > Application Properties.
3. Click on the Action button (the orange lightning bolt) to the right of ServiceDesk Settings and choose "Display Definition Values".
4. Click on the Action button in "ServiceDeskSettings" and choose "Edit Values".
5. In Category: Mail Monitoring Service, change the server name in the EmailMonitoringMailServer to the name of the new Exchange Server.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the window and click Save.
7. Reset IIS on the ServiceDesk Server.
8. Restart the Logicbase 2006 Server Extensions Service on the ServiceDesk Server.
This should resolve the issue.
Imported Document ID: TECH154846
Subscribing will provide email updates when this Article is updated. Login is required.