11. Grant Read, Write, Read Resource Data, & Write Resource Data to the folder and click Save changes.
12. Select Default Folder.
13. Grant Read, Write, Read Resource Data, & Write Resource Data to the folder and click Save changes.
14. Select Filters from the View drop down.
15. Click the Edit button.
16. Put a check in Saved Search Filters and click okay.
17. Select Saved Search Filters.
18. Click the Advanced Button on the right pane.
19. Click the Add Button when the new pop up window opens.
20. Scroll down and add Software Librarian and click Select. This will create 2 entries for Software Librarian: 1 inherited & 1 Not inherited.
21. Scroll down the list of Security roles in the 'Select the Security Role to edit permissions' box until you find Software Librarian [Altiris Role]; Permissions: Custom [Not Inherited] and select it.
22. In the Permissions box scroll down and expand 'Resource Management Permissions'.