After activate or change the License File or put the Serial Number in Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager 12, the license status appear as "Attention Required"
- The number of clients managed by SEPM, exceeds the agreed license.
- The database has duplicate entries
- The license expires within the next 60 days
- Please verify if the number of clients managed by SEPM is same or less than license agree.
- Also ensure that the license does not expire within the next 60 days.
- If the issue is not solved or the license is according with numbers of clients, please contact the Symantec Technical Support.
Subscribing will provide email updates when this Article is updated. Login is required to Subscribe
Thanks for your feedback. Let us know if you have additional comments below. (requires login)
This will clear the history and restart the chat.