The customer uses the policy to quarantine the suspect spams and emails are not released.
- The emails in quarantine can't be released
- When you clicked on "Release" the following error appears: Cannot release the message. It has either been released or was unable to contact the SMTP host.
- BrightmailLog.log show us the error: 554 5.1.2 Recipient Address Rejected: User unkown.
Control center SMTP Setting using inbound IP Address.
- Open the Symantec Message Gateway Console
- Click on Administration -> Control center -> tab SMTP
- Change the host IP Address to use the outbound IP Address.
Subscribing will provide email updates when this Article is updated. Login is required to Subscribe
9.5.2, 9.5.1, 9.0.2, 9.0.1
Thanks for your feedback. Let us know if you have additional comments below. (requires login)
This will clear the history and restart the chat.