Email encryption is not working on PGP Desktop standalone
1. Install PGP Desktop
2. Reboot the computer
3. On PGP Setup assistant, Select “Yes” radio button. Click Next
4. Enter the licensing information.
5. On key Generation assistant, enter full name and primary Email address.
6. Publish the key on PGP Global Directory.
7. Open the email received from PGP Global Directory. Click on “Complete key change process”.
8. Download and import the verification key
9. Sign PGP Global Directory Verification key.
10. Go to PGP Global Directory Verification key properties. Change trust from None to Trusted.
11. To Test this configuration, send an email to self with [PGP] in the subject line.
PGP Desktop All versions
Outlook 2007, 2010
Subscribing will provide email updates when this Article is updated. Login is required to Subscribe
Thanks for your feedback. Let us know if you have additional comments below. (requires login)
This will clear the history and restart the chat.