During enrollment, you receive Error: Bad parameters 12000. This problem occurs if WDE Admin passphrase is enabled on PGP Universal Server.
Bad Parameters 12000
Use the following steps to resolve the error.
1. Log into PGP Universal Server administrative interface.
2. Click Consumers > Consumer Policy.
4. Select the applicable policy.
5. Click Edit and then select the General tab.
6. Select Edit Preferences.
7. Select the Delete radio button
8. Type "adminPassUpdatetime" in "Pref Name" field without quotes.
9. Click on Save.
Try to re-enroll the user again.
Subscribing will provide email updates when this Article is updated. Login is required to Subscribe
10.2 MP4, 10.2 MP3, 10.2 MP2, 10.2 MP1
Thanks for your feedback. Let us know if you have additional comments below. (requires login)
This will clear the history and restart the chat.