Unable to save Symantec System Recovery 2013 update package
Last Updated August 14, 2013
When saving changes in a System Recovery package following warning is shown:
Data for the page you are currently viewing has expired. The url below will reloaded into the console and all user entered data will be lost
1. Open regedit
2. Remove or rename "VisiblePkgFiles" located in HKLM\Software\Altiris\eXpress\Notification Server
3. Try to save the package. If you don't see any warning then your issue is resolved, otherwise please check the next steps to proceed further.
4. If you see a warning "The package you are distributing contains hidden files", please do not select "Don't show this message again" option in it as otherwise it will re-create the "VisiblePkgFiles" registry value . Please note the exact file name mentioned in the warning (e.g. Thumbs.db). Please close the window and perform the next step.
5. Please navigate to the Package tab and open the path which is defined in the Package location field.
6. Please make sure that your folder options are set to show hidden files, folders and drives. Please double check the package subfolders and remove hidden file(s) mentioned in the warning.