Ports 50121 & 50124 are not binding using TECH187699
** By default, you can NOT disable the appID role from the security role manager & the drop down for enable/disable will be greyed out for the appID role.
Steps to recreate:
1) An existing Domain account has been disabled in the security role manager from the console, but is still an active Domain account.
2) The appID is changed to this already disabled account, this locks it out now from being changed from disabled to enabled.
1) Change the appID to a different Domain account.
2) Enable the Account you wish to use in the security role manager.
3) Change the appID back to the desired Account after it has been enabled.
You should now be able to bind ports 50121 & 50124 using:
ITMS 7.1.2 MP1.1
Subscribing will provide email updates when this Article is updated. Login is required to Subscribe
Thanks for your feedback. Let us know if you have additional comments below. (requires login)
This will clear the history and restart the chat.