You want to run a query in scsp to show you events within a particular date range. You try to edit the existing query, but you get an error when you select the date range.
You need to create a new query, as follows.
1. From Reports-Queries, right click the Queries folder(or expand Queries folder and right click on any folder you want), and click on New Query.
2. In the New Query Wizard, select 'Table', type a name to this new query, and select Datasource as 'All Real-time Events'. Click Next.
3. On the next screen, add Agent Name, Event Date and any other columns. you can also Add all Columns.. Click Next.
4. On the next screen, add filters as shown in the screenshot. Click Next.
5. Click Next and then Finish.
6. Run the query.
Subscribing will provide email updates when this Article is updated. Login is required to Subscribe
Thanks for your feedback. Let us know if you have additional comments below. (requires login)
This will clear the history and restart the chat.