Users (non-Administrator) are unable to export via CSV any report that is summarized by a single criterion. Other reports (non-summarized, for example) seem to export OK. The UI returns a "page not found" error.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Deploy a fresh 11.0 installation.
2. Apply licenses that only contain the Network Discover and Network Protect products.
3. Create test policies and discover targets, and run at least one discover scan that produces incidents.
4. Create a user who is allowed to view all incident types and export reports as CSV.
5. Login as that user, and create an ad-hoc report that is summarized by Policy.
6. Try to export the report as CSV; observe "page not found" error.
eTrack 2430204 has been filed as reference, which is addressed in 11.1.2 and later.
Otherwise, if you are in 11.x prior to that the following workaround applies.
You need to modify the file Vontu\Protect\tomcat\webapps\ProtectManager\WEB-INF\struts-config-report.xml and change the entry