A red screen error ( RSOD ) occurs on the System -> Server -> Overview -> Configure Server page when one is editing a specific server and when the user adds one or more custom protocols and tries to edit it for the same server.
Steps to avoid RSOD:
1. Add all the custom protocols on the System -> Settings -> Protocols page
without editing any of the built in protocols.
2. Go to the System -> Server -> Overview -> Configure Server page and make the
Steps that will hit the RSOD:
1. Edit the built in protocols from the System -> Server -> Overview ->
Configure Server page.
2. Add a custom protocol from the System -> Settings -> Protocols page
3. Go back to the 'Configure Overview' page of the same server and attempt to
edit the newly added custom protocol.
Bug eTrack 2647623 has been filed and is targeted to be addressed in 11.5 onward
Imported Document ID: TECH221101
Subscribing will provide email updates when this Article is updated. Login is required.