Polices are pushed out to the agent for any of these reasons
1) The Endpoint Agent connects to the Endpoint Server after being disconnected from the network.
2) The Endpoint Agent connects to the Endpoint Server after being restarted.
3) The Endpoint Server is restarted.
4) The MonitorController is restarted.
5) A policy is changed, enabled or disabled, then policies will be distributed. 6) A response rule changes, then response rules will be distributed.
If you believe that the network issues happen because of policy distribution, then you might try adjusting the following properties in Aggregator.properties on the Monitor:
data.flow.shipping.thread.pool.size = 5
data.flow.structured.thread.pool.size = 10
This step will cause policy changes be sent to fewer agents concurrently. Thus, it will reduce the load on the network. However, the time taken to distribute policy changes will also increase.
Subscribing will provide email updates when this Article is updated. Login is required to Subscribe
Thanks for your feedback. Let us know if you have additional comments below. (requires login)
This will clear the history and restart the chat.