Replace the value "server1" and "server2" with the hostname of the Endpoint servers. Using the update_configuration.exe tool, the changes are applied immediately without restarting the agent; but, in this case, you need to restart the EDPA service to re-connect the DLP Endpoint agent to the Endpoint server.
You can use vontu_sqlite.exe tool to see the DLP Endpoint agent configuration:
sqlite> select * from configuration;
Below the steps of option 4:
- Go to System -> Agents -> Overview
- Select one or more Agents
- Select Actions -> Change Endpoint Server
- Select the “Primary Endpoint server”
- Click “+” and select the “Alternative Endpoint server” (this option is available only if you have 2 or more Endpoint servers)
If the Primary Endpoint server is unavailable, the Endpoint agent will automatically switch to the Alternative Endpoint server. As long as the Alternative Endpoint server will be available, the Endpoint agent will stay connected to it.
Imported Document ID: TECH221749
Subscribing will provide email updates when this Article is updated. Login is required to Subscribe