When reimaging a computer due to os failure or redeployment, we can't find the computer on the console when booted into winpe. last attempt: out of 18 computers, only 1/2 were located.
As of 7.5, computers are renamed to their serial numbers rather than miniNT.
- You should also be able to search by MAC address, but you'll have to specify it with the little down arrow by the search field in Manage Computers.
- So next to the search field, on the right, click the down arrow.
- Then click the down arrow next to Add Filter Criteria.
- If MAC Address isn't there, click "Edit Criteria List".
- Under DataClasses, check the box for AeX AC TCPIP.
- Then, under the "Columns" area, check the boxes for both, MAC Address & IP address.
- You may also need to scroll down the dataclass column and check the box for Serial Number.
Applies To Deployment Solution 7.5 - All Versions
Imported Document ID: TECH222823
Subscribing will provide email updates when this Article is updated. Login is required.