Emails are not being sent when using the Request Access to Network Share Service catalog item, in the IT Services Service Catalog folder.
The SD.RequestAccessToNetworkShare package. has an incorrect SMTP Server variable set.
KB TECH212326 contains a revised package for this issue, You can choose to resolve this manually as well. The steps to modify the package are listed below, once you have located the S
D.RequestAccessToNetworkShare.package file and opened it in Workflow Designer.
1. At the top of the left pane, click 'Find Components', check 'Filter By Type'
an select 'Send Email' from the 'Type' list. You should see 15 results (in
Primary Model > Notify Requester/Recipient).
2. Double click on first search result Send Email component, it will open the
correct model and highlight the component. Double-click on the component.
3. Go To Email Settings tab and click '...' button next to 'SMTP Server Name' field.
4. Click on the '[ProfileProperties].service_desk_settings_smtpmail_server' in
the list and click 'Remove'.
5. Click Add, select [ProfileProperties] >
service_desk_settings_smtp_mail_server in the dialog and click OK.
6. Click OK until you are back in the main project window.
7. Repeat steps 2-6 for the rest of the search results.
8. Save the project (File > Save or floppy icon on the toolbar).
9. Publish the project to your ServiceDesk server (File > Publish Project). In
most cases all you need to do in the dialogs that follow is to select '(local)'
under 'Standalone Servers' and click Next > Next > Next > Next until the
publishing proceeds and then click Finish after it completes
Subscribing will provide email updates when this Article is updated. Login is required.