Symantec Management Agent is unable to Compress and post NSE files with compressing errors.
Error while compressing file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Altiris\Altiris Agent\Queue\SMP.domain.com\NSE124D.tmp: Cannot create temp file: The system cannot find the path specified. (-2147024893)
C:\Windows\Temp is overflown with tmp files
1. Go to the Package Server's physical directory location "C:\Windows\Temp" and check whether *.tmp files are overflown.
2. If yes, delete all *.tmp files.
3. Restart the Symantec Management Agent Service (from services.msc) to start sending the NSE's again.
4. Run a delta resource membership update.
5. Refresh all packages and resend all statuses on the package server.
Subscribing will provide email updates when this Article is updated. Login is required.