When SD.Email.Monitor process is expected to check emails by schedule, it doesn't happen. There can be 2 scenarios when it happens:
1. Sd.email.monitor.log files do not indicate any functional errors but in logicbase.serverextensions.exe.log we can see connection attempts to Userman.asmx service over https while the server is set up over http. 2. Neither SD.Email.Monitor, logicbase.serverextensions.exe processes write any messages to the logs when the schedule is expected to be triggered.
Errors in scenario 1:
6596:0012 2015-06-04 13:33:13.039 Error error invoking KeepAlive in service https://SDServer/ProcessManager/Userman/Userman.asmx
6596:0012 2015-06-04 13:33:13.055 Error System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it IPAddress:443
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at LogicBase.Framework.DynamicProxy.AddMethod(DynamicWebMethod WebMethod)
at LogicBase.ServerExtensions.Core.JobInvoker.Run() in c:\build\projects\WF75_SDSP1_Apollo\core\LogicBase.ServerExtensions.Core\JobInvoker.cs:line 134
2. http://localhost/SD.Email.Monitor/ScheduleInvokeDelegateService.asmx web service doesn't return a datetime value on GetNextRuneTime method.
1. Due to incorrect Url set in WebService Auto Invoke settings, Manual Setup Info > Defined Urls to Invoke the schedule invoke service wasn't working properly.
2. Include In Run Instructions is set to Exclude in the Email Monitor scheduler.
1. Go to all programs > Symantec > Workflow > Workflow Designer > Tools > Server Extensions Configurator. In WebService Auto Invoke section click ellipsis on Manual Setup Info > Edit on Defined Urls to Invoke, correct Url from https to http and save changes. Restart server extensions and run iisreset. 2. In SD.Email.Monitor project go to Publishing tab > click ellipsis on Schedule > Edit on Day Patterns. Make sure Include In Run Instructions is set to Include. Republish the project if setting is being changed.
Subscribing will provide email updates when this Article is updated. Login is required.