You are running Premium Antispam within Symantec Mail Security for Domino 8.1.2 or earlier and have noticed that rulesets are no longer being updated even though the product still has an active subscription.
Prior to July 2016 Symantec's delivery method for antispam rulesets utilized a SHA-1 certificate. Due to security concerns Symantec has deprecated the utilization of SHA-1 and is instead utilizing the much more secure SHA-2 certificates. Because of this change versions of Symantec Mail Security prior to 8.1.3 do not contain the necessary certificate required to communicate with the ruleset servers.
The recommended solution is to upgrade to Symantec Mail Security for Domino 8.1.3 or later.
Work-Around for versions prior to 8.1.3:
1. Download trusted.cert file from the attachments section of this article.
2. Stop the following Symantec Mail Security for Domino services: Type "tell SAV quit" at the Domino server console
3. Navigate to the Symantec Mail Security for Domino installation directory:
4. Back up the files trusted.cert and cert.pem then delete the originals.
5. Copy the downloaded file trusted.cert to the location:
6. Start the following Symantec Mail Security for Domino services: Type "load nntask" at the Domino server console
7. Re-install the license from the Symantec Mail Security for Domion user interface.