DeployAnywhere fails to install USB 3.0 drivers from the driver database to the client computer.
1) Add USB 3.0 drivers to drives DB
2) Deploy an image with DA selected
3) DS will copy the root hub and controller drivers down to the local drivers db
4) DA will run an copy the root hub and controller driver to the non-critical directory
5) DA creates the 'run_dpsinst1.bat' file in the root of the non-critical directory
6) DPinst runs once and the controller driver is installed.
The root hub driver isn't installed with the first pass of dpinst because it can't be installed before the controller is present.
There is no error that occurs with this issue. The driver is simply not added to the driversdb.
This is a known issue.
Development is aware of this issue and has fixed it with the release of GSS 3.1 MP1. Please install MP1 to resolve your issue.
Subscribing will provide email updates when this Article is updated. Login is required.