The Intel(r)_Corpration.PSM.18.104.22.168 driver will not be downloaded correctly as part of the Deployanywhere process.
1) Import attached driver in driversdb
2) Driver folder will be named 'Intel®_Corporation.PSM.22.214.171.124'
3) Open drivers.manifest.txt. Path will be
'"Intel\xAE_Corporation.PSM.126.96.36.199\\PSM.inf"'. The little 'r' was escaped
out as '\xAE'
4) Deploy an image with DA
5) Open dstasks.log.
6) The DS plug-in attempts to download the driver as noted below and fails.
SMPPackage.cpp@715: Error in downloading file from HTTP.source
The COM error = HTTP error occured
[2016/09/27 15:51:20.687 748:1196 0] File:ExecuteCommand.cpp,Line:4392
ERROR: Exception has occured in function SMPPackage.cpp() at Line No 716.
Type of exception is GeneralError. Error is HTTP error occured. Error
Description is "util::CSMPPackage::GetMultiplesFileFromHTTP". Value of
Windows error code = 6 and message is " The handle is invalid.
The error is caused because the escape characters being used in the creation of the driversmanifest.txt file are not the same as those being used by the DS Plugin that attempts to download the file.
This issue is in development. To work around the issue please do the following:
1) Import the driver into the driversdb. 2) Rename the folder created under driversdb to 'IntelCorporation.PSM.188.8.131.52' 3) Open up the driversmanifest.txt file in the 'IntelCorporation.PSM.184.108.40.206' folder 4) Change the path line to read 'path = "IntelCorporation.PSM.220.127.116.11\PSM.inf" 5) Save the driversmanifest.txt file 6) Go to the root of the driversdb and delete the driversmanifest.txt 7) Open up the management console and ' go to 'settings > deployment > drivermanagement'. This will recreate the driversmanifest.txt deleted in step 6. 8) Let the driversdb database update to all the site servers 9) Deploy the image.
Subscribing will provide email updates when this Article is updated. Login is required.