This program will let you re-configure VPN-1 Power VSX NGX R65.
(2) Enable SNMP Extensions
(3) PKCS#11 Token
(4) Random Pool
(5) Secure Internal Communication
(6) Disable Check Point High Availability/State Synchronization
(7) Disable Check Point SecureXL
(8) Automatic start of Check Point Products
(9) Backup VSX configuration
(10) Cleanup VSX configuration
(11) Restore VSX configuration
(12) Configure Dynamic Routing
(13) Disable Overlapping IP Support
Enter your choice (1-14) : 5
Configuring Secure Internal Communication...
The Secure Internal Communication is used for authentication between Check Point components Would you like to re-initialize communication? (y/n) (n) y
Note: The Secure Internal Communication will be reset now. No communication will be possible until you reset and re-initialize the communication properly! Are you sure? (y/n) (n) y
You will now be prompted to enter a one time 'Activation Key' that will be used to establish trust with the Check Point Management Server
NOTE:This Activation Key will be used for all VAPs in the VAP Group
Enter SIC Activation Key>
Again SIC Activation Key>
New SIC information will take effect after you restart VPN-1 Power VSX NGX R65 Installing SIC one time password ******** on 220.127.116.11 Installing SIC one time password ******** on 18.104.22.168 Installing SIC one time password ******** on 22.214.171.124
Welcome to the Check Point VPN-1 Power VSX NGX R65 Configuration Program for the X Series platforms.