1) Cacheflow is unable to reach the CachePulse server on TCP_80 and TCP_443
- The Cacheflow uses it's own IP address to check and download the CachePulse update. Ensure that the Cacheflow IP is able to access cacheflow-list.es.bluecoat.com at TCP_80 and TCP_443
2) The Cacheflow does not have it's Appliance Certificate:
- Check if the Appliance Certificate is present:
Cacheflow 3x5#sh ssl keyring appliance-key
Keyring ID: appliance-key
Private key showability: no-show
Signing request: present
Certificate: present <-------- If this shows as absent, manually download it
Certificate issuer: Blue Coat Systems, Inc.
Certificate valid from: Jan 01 18:56:35 2015 GMT
Certificate valid to: Jan 01 18:56:35 2020 GMT
Certificate thumbprint: 93:19:43:B0:38:E7:CC:32:1D:2B:74:C8:41:22:5C:FF
- If the Appliance Certificate is not "Absent", apply the following command to force a manual download:
- The download would occur over TCP_443 from "abrca.bluecoat.com". Ensure the Cacheflow IP has access to the OCS
3) The Cacheflow's "Maintenance Status" is no longer "Active". Please engage Bluecoat Support to double-check
Imported Document ID: 000029683
Subscribing will provide email updates when this Article is updated. Login is required.
Thanks for your feedback. Let us know if you have additional comments below. (requires login)
Subscribed to the Article.
Unable to subscribe
Thanks for your additional feedback !!!
Enterprise Support Virtual Agent
Rate Me :
Tell us more:
Welcome! My name is Sami, the Enterprise Support Virtual Agent answering technical support questions.