Cannot log into Data Center Security Server Java Console.
SDCSS could not log you on. Make sure your User name is correct, then type your password again.
Viewing the console.err log shows the following error message:
java.lang.Exception: Error Code: 300 SQL Code: 3906 Failed to update database "SCSPDB" because the database is read-only.
(Log is located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Data Center Security Server\Console)
1. Log into the DCS SQL instance as the SA account.
2. Expand Databases
3. Right-click the SCSPDB and go to "Properties"
4. Select "Options" in the left column
5. Scroll down to the bottom and change Database Read-Only to False.
6. Click Ok to save the change and Yes to accept the warning that all connections to that DB will be closed.
7. Restart the DCS manager service.
8. Log into the Java console.
Subscribing will provide email updates when this Article is updated. Login is required to Subscribe
Thanks for your feedback. Let us know if you have additional comments below. (requires login)
This will clear the history and restart the chat.