Unable to log out of and into any other account but one on Risk Fabric Console.
There could be multiple issues ranging from:
1. Vulnerability(super User) is set for alias with the account that keeps logging in.
2. IIS has cached the login on your machine.
1. Go into the Priveledges section of the Risk Fabric console and insure that vulnerability (super user) is unchecked for accounts that won't login.
2. Right Click your internet browser and "Run As" the domain account you wish to log in with.
3. If that still doesn't resolve. Clear browser cache and cookies and try again.
4. If that still doesn't work, reset IIS server.
5. If that doesn't work, make sure domain accounts you want to log in with have READ access on the Risk Fabric web server directory on the IIS server.
Subscribing will provide email updates when this Article is updated. Login is required to Subscribe
Thanks for your feedback. Let us know if you have additional comments below. (requires login)
This will clear the history and restart the chat.