Define An Administrative Login Message (Consent Banner) on Content Analysis (CA)
Last Updated February 26, 2019
There may be an organizational requirement for users to comply with an acceptable use policy, or users may need to be informed of the consequences of unauthorized use when accessing the Management Console. This article explains how to define an administrative login message (consent banner) in the Content Analysis (CA) Management Console.
1. Select Settings > Consent Banner
2. Click the Show Consent Banner checkbox to enable the display of the banner text on the login page.
3. In the Banner Text field, enter the text for users to view and Accept when they log in. Up to 2000 characters are supported in this field.
4. (Optional) Click the Show Consent Banner Logo checkbox to display a company logo.
5. To select the logo image*, click the Upload New Banner Logo button. Browse to the location of the image, select the file, and click Open.
6. Click the Save Changes button.
7. To view the current banner as configured, click the Display current consent banner button.
*The supported logo image formats are JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, and PNG. Symantec recommends an image size of 550 pixels by 100 pixels. Content Analysis automatically scales larger images to 550 pixels by 100 pixels to conform to the dimensions of the Consent Banner.
Subscribing will provide email updates when this Article is updated. Login is required to Subscribe