With ITMS 8.5 RU1 installed do the following:
1. Open Reports>All Reports>Notification Server Management>Agent>Agent
2. At top of the report click the Save As dropdown and select Spreadsheet.
3. Save the CSV file.
4. Open the CSV file with notepadd ++ and you will see that it has a
leading comma on all the data.
5. Open excel. Click on a cell.
6. Goto the Data Tab and select the From Text/CSV option and select the CSV
file you saved. Change the delimiter to command and select load.
You will see that the first column will be labeled Computer Name. However,
all the computers will show up under the SMP Server column. All data is
shifted over one column.
This appears to happen on all reports.
ITMS 8.5 RU1
This issue has been reported to the Symantec Development Team. The fix will be available with the SMP 8.5 RU2 release.
A pointfix has been created for this issue for the SMP 8.5 RU1 version. Please go through below article for the same: