The initial activation email contains a password reset request valid for 24 hours. This timeout will soon be increased to 72 hours, but for the meanwhile, in case you find yourself locked out please perform the following steps.
Below is an example of an activation email:
We're excited to welcome you to the Luminate Secure Access cloud!
Luminate introduces a new way to connect users to your corporate applications, govern your datacenters' access and enforce your security policies.
With the Luminate Secure Access Cloud your users can easily and securely connect to applications from anywhere, anytime and with any device while maintaining your corporate IT policies.
Click the following link to set your initial password and activate your account. The link is valid for 24 hourshttps://NAME.luminatesec.com/luminate-reset?token=0f8sdsda-428s-4sd5-8848-2323bfbebd3
Once your account is active you can access your organization's application portal directly
by using the following link:https://admin.Tenant_NAME.luminatesec.com
The Luminate Team
1) Click the 2nd link (without the token) to access your tenant.
2) You will be served with your tenant's a login screen
3) Enter the email account to which you've received the activation email and click next.
4) Then, click the "Don't remember your password" and re-enter your email
5) A fresh password reset request was just sent to your mailbox.
6) Follow the instructions and you'll be able to log in.
Subscribing will provide email updates when this Article is updated. Login is required.