You wish to move the Replication SEPM to another Server, but want to keep all settings. How do you do that?
1. Backup the following Folder of the old SEPM (just in case, not needed for the following process):
\Program Files\Symantec\ Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager\Server Private Key Backup
2. Break the Replication with any other site
3. Install the additional SEPM to the existing Database
4. Uninstall the old SEPM (you can also keep it)
5. Enable Replication to the new SEPM
6. Adjust the Server Management Lists that are custom (the default ones will be updated automatically)
Imported Document ID: TECH93784
Subscribing will provide email updates when this Article is updated. Login is required.