Best-in-class products to secure your endpoint, email and network infrastructure. These products deliver protection against complex malware, email threats, alongside advanced proxy architecture that safeguards you from malicious web content and data leaks.
MySymantec is Symantec’s one-stop support portal that offers the following services to customers:
If you haven’t done so already, create your MySymantec account. You can then use these credentials to access the portal. To create a new account:
Learn how to use MySymantec and find new features.
Customers who purchase or renew a Symantec product will receive an order fulfilment email.
Didn’t receive an order fulfilment email? Let us know.
After logging in to MySymantec, you can download software, retrieve license keys, and activate your product.
1. Log in to MySymantec using your previously created credentials (see Step 1 above).
2. Go to the My Products tab and locate the product you want to download software for, license, or activate.
3. Click the download/down arrow icon to access the Download Software tab, locate the software version to download and expand to see the files available for download.
4. Click the key icon to access the Download License tab and click Generate Key. The page prompts you to download the license file for the selected product; save it to your local system.
5. Activate your software product or appliance by applying the license key within the product console. Consult your product documentation for specific instructions to apply the license file manually.
Certain Symantec software products may be activated/updated by entering the serial number directly within the product's admin console.
Need further assistance? Refer to your software and hardware product documentation available on Symantec's Documentation portal—type in your product name and choose the software version or appliance model from the drop-down list.
Symantec offers the following resources for your product: